The first thing you will have to learn is to look for information on the internet, everything is there, but you have to know how to look, I recommend sites recognized by the information, the best for me is Udemy.com.
Take the course, register at Udemy.com, download the app to your smartphone so from time to time you can read some chapters on the subjects that interest you.
Here are the ones I'm reading right now:
- Create your first site with WordPress
- Conduct a penetration test
- Take back control using Linux
- Learn to program in C
- Learn how to use command lines from a terminal
- Learn how the TCP / IP network works
- Understanding the Web
- Start your project with Python
- Secure your network with VPN and Firewall
- Manage your time efficiently
- Secure your data with cryptography
- Take remote control of a Linux / Windows workstation etc ...
You will understand why I will not explain all the concepts to you, you will have a hard time knowing them all anyway, as Einstein said: "The more I learn the more I realize that I do not know". When you are curious about everything you have to live with this frustration. By reading the content of padawanhacker.com you will have key words in blue, learn to be interested in them and Googlise them as soon as you discover them in order to have a precise definition.
9 TIPS FOR AN EFFICIENT WORK METHOD :
- Use all possible learning materials: internet, books, magazine, films, documentaries, podcasts, YouTube video.
- Sign up on as many platforms as possible within your budget, many are free.
- Never get stuck on a practice exercise for more than 10 minutes, if you really don't move forward, skip it and move on. Unlike Google, Linux is case sensitive, if you enter a command line and it's missing a space or even a period, it won't work.
- "A healthy mind in a healthy body", intersperse your hacking sessions with sport, you will often find the solution to a problem during a jogging session or a long walk.
- Rather than watching cat videos in your spare time, get in the habit of saving all the interesting websites on your smartphone's home page, and check them out every now and then.
- 5 minutes of learning is better than nothing at all.
- Create a profile on LinkedIn to consult those of cybersecurity professionals, you will be aware of cyber news.
- Use paper supports, spiral notebooks, binders, view holders, 4-color pens to keep in mind all the exercises you are going to do.
- Think about sleeping, it has long been proven that the brain puts in place everything that we have learned during the day during the different phases of sleep, hacking is time-consuming and you have to learn to take your nose off your computer.